1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I more likely a listener rather than much talker.
2. Do you take compliments well?
Yes, it amaze me and makes me proud of myself.
3. Are you judgmental?
Not really, there is saying don't judge a book by it's cover.
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think most of the future so I do my best to have better one, stay happy for the present and I like treasuring and reminishing the past especially the unforgetable memories.
5. What do you hate?
I hate liars
6. Use three words to describe yourself.
Funny, thoughtful and grumpy lol
7. Do you celebrate Halloween? Explain:
Yes, when I was in the Philippines it's tradition that was thought to us since childhood we went to the cemetery to visit the grave of our relatives and we also celebrate by cooking some delicacy food on halloween day.
8. If you were mixing up a witches brew, what would be in it?
9. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
On the bed that was on the right side. In the bed we sleep I like to position on the right side too where the side table on the corner and I can quickly grab my laptop when I feel like using it.
On her Spare Time
2 months ago