1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
*Some of my family and relatives was involved in politics so for me it's not new to discuss about what's going on, I just like listening to some opinions and views they talk about.
2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?
I don't vote for how many years now, maybe if I'm citizen in Australia I have the right, I'll still make a query if a permanent resident can vote here.
3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election? Who wins? why he wins? something gossiping side of issue.lol
4. Can you go a day without laughing?
I can't, even how problematic I am, when I'm out I can still able to laugh even just tiny bit. Laughter is the best medicine.
5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
Of course, you have your own mind and heart who to love for.
6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?
Yes, when graduate on college or maybe some event on SFC before that we need to be in stage.
7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
I still want to live in Philippines, I like the life in my own country.
8. Any plans for Halloween? Not really my hubby was not into it.
I'm planning yesterday to treat myself as I was looking a spa cover while passing by a beauty salon makes me feel to have a foot spa, but today after blogging and prepare myself to go out I'll get a haircut and a body massage to relax because it's a bit sore from long hours work a month ago and just yesterday 7am-10pm, it's a legendary hours, but I did it, I'll invite my hubby if he feels a massage too..
9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?On halloween, just all black clothes. I can't get any for that party not so prepare that time.