1. When was the last time you cried?
Last week, hubby makes me upset which is not good..
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Dancing, I'm not very good on it.
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
The man I've talked online 5 years ago I like his attitude and personality but it's different when I met him personally there is something I discover that I don't like on him that he don't tell me before. I like knowing him again and tell him to lay all your cards and tell me his true identity inside-out.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
I really don't have favorites as long as healthy food and delicious taste which gives a good effect and result to my body just like taking safe diet pills for women would be a lovely meal.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? Yes, makes me active.
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
fing fing...not very nice to know, it's a rudie word to make up for the swear of F... that I don't like uttering so when I'm angry I just use the expression of Fing fing lol...and my hubby starts to immitate hehe
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
Your All I need ...that's hubby and I fave song we just like the lyrics very sweet and that's what we all need to each other.
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
I can't think of any.
On her Spare Time
3 weeks ago